Best Top Gear Episode: Searching for Driving Heaven in 3 Supercars
A nominee for Best Episode Ever – we’ll be releasing these on a weekly basis, so check back often and leave comments below.
In season 10 of Top gear, the boys use the first episode to take a road trip to find the greatest driving road in the world. Conveniently, they focused on the continental Europe for their search.
The challenge is to select three light weight supercars and explore these roads to see which cars lives up to their reputation. Richard Hammond selected the Porsche 911 GT3 RS with air conditioning. Jeremy Clarkson selected the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera with air conditioning. James May decided to be . . well, um . . James May and therefore he selected an Aston Martin V8 Vantage N24, which had no air conditioning nor any road suspension.
Highlights from the episode:
- Jezza running out gas
- Captain Slow buying his pillow
- The amount of crap the boys give Jezza for his Italy selection
Check out the video below:
Comment Below PLEASE
- What was your favorite car?
- What was your favorite part of the episode?
- What car (other than these 3) would you have picked for this road trip?