The Most Hated Cars Of 2019
With the debut of the redesigned Nissan Juke, I would like to take some time to go over some of the most hateful cars on the road today. The Juke, on paper, is not a bad car. However, when seen in person, anger flows through me. All I see is red and I have the need to audibly yell at it. The Juke is by far the worst when it comes to conveying anger but there are many more that have similar effects. Here are my top 5 least desirable, dreary, miserable cars.
1. The Juke – Obviously. Ew.
2. Mitsubishi Mirage – When out with my girlfriend, she will know when a Mirage is close by my facial expression alone. It flashes from angry to sad back to angry. I believe it was designed for people who just want “an car” to get them from A to B. With a 1.2L 3 cylinder engine, the mirage busts out an incredibly 78 horsepower. Wow.
3. BMW i3 – BMW is an exceptional brand. The M Series are some of the best cars you can buy today. They have an impressive focus on performance that trickles down to their daily driver cars. That’s why this statement is a tough one to make. The electric i3 is not a good looking vehicle. I understand we’re trying to make the world a better place and global warming is important there has to be another way.
4. Honda Clarity – The Honda Clarity has to be one of the weirdest looking cars on the road today. The crazy light’s up front, ¾ covered wheel in the rear. I’m not sure what Honda was going for with this one but it’s going to be a no from me, dog.
5. Last and certainly not least, the grandfather of hated cars.
The Toyota Prius – The styling has come a long way when it comes to the Prius but unfortunately it’s too late for the little hybrid-electric sedan. Hating this little car has become a staple to every petrol-head. It’s sad really because once again, they were just trying to save the planet but on the other hand, so is Porsche with the Taycan.
If you have a vehicle that inspires rage when you see it, let us know. There are far more than 5 out there.
Isn’t it fortune that we all have somewhat unique ideas about what is and what is not attractive. If we all liked exactly the same way, more than half the world’s population would remain dateless. I think the Juke is awesome looking.
The new Rams are pretty hideous…