Daily Tour Guide: James May to the Rescue, The Stig, a Tribe & Flowers
To the Americans reading this post, we hope you had a wonderful holiday and wanted to catch you up on everything that’s been going on around The Grand Tour, the Hosts and now DriveTribe.
Here is a compilation of the best stories we could find from our site, social platforms and other media outlets around.
Grand Tour Nation
- James May Defends the Grand Tour and Jeremy Clarkson’s Controversial Tendencies
- Some Say…… The Stig Loves The Grand Tour
- The Grand Tour Rockets The Hothouse Flowers Up the iTunes Charts
- BBC Legal Threat Forced the Grand Tour to Kill Off Celebrities
- Jeremy Clarkson Refutes Netflix’s Claim The Grand Tour Cost $250 Million
Social – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & DriveTribe
If I get grief from m'esteemed colleagues about being late today (traffic etc) I have a devilishly good card to play against one of them..
— Richard Hammond (@RichardHammond) November 28, 2016
An ideal Christmas gift for the man or woman you don't like all that much.https://t.co/pe97GNp5eD
— James May (@MrJamesMay) November 28, 2016
[button color=”red” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.drivetribe.com/t/AseFq3ulThG-Xqs2ymBwWQ/fXI8udKTSdGFpknDN4qobA”]Join Grand Tour Nation on DriveTribe[/button]
Please let us know if you have any tips or story ideas by contacting us here.