DriveTribe Weekly: James May on Flatulence, Richard Hammond’s Mustang, and More
If there’s anything I like to do when I’m bored with nothing to do (which never happens when you have two toddlers trying to make you lose your mind), it’s hanging around on DriveTribe and checking out all the automotive related goodies that people post there. DriveTribe is essentially still in its infancy, but it has grown at a surprisingly fast pace and has become a treasure trove of auto news.
Every week we will be bringing you the best of DriveTribe; from our favorite posts by Jeremy, James, and Richard to a few hand picked Tribes for you to check out. So let’s find out what’s been on everyone’s mind this past week!
[button color=”red” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://drivetribe.com/t/AseFq3ulThG-Xqs2ymBwWQ?iid=B5k89GoxQ5aNCBFMUqdRnQ”]Join Grand Tour Nation on DriveTribe[/button]
Clarkson, Hammond & May Tribe Updates
This week on DriveTribe: Jeremy has gone underground again, Richard hits an automotive milestone (not really, but it’s kind of cool), and James talks about the Suzuki Fart.
- Lose Pounds, Quickly – James
- Hammond’s Mustang – Richard
- Reviewed: Flatulence – James
- Beat This Please – Numbers Game – Richard
- First Titter Of Spring Not Heard In Woking – James
Popular Tribe Updates
From some of the top Tribes on DriveTribe! Check out a video shoot some of the most gorgeous cars in the world, a fake Ferrari that you have to see to believe, and the Mustang I was almost going to buy.
- [Tribe Nation] – Behind the Scenes of the GT Cars Video
- [Funny Car Memes] – Take That, Top Gear
- [Shitty Car Mods] – Is This a Fake or Real Ferrari?
- [Muscle Cars] – 2016 Ford Mustang GT350R
- [The Perfect Roads] – Hani Hotit to Vermosh, Albania
Up and Coming Tribe Updates
- [Vintage Modders] – 1970 Ford Capri RS2600
- [Car Spotters] – Monaco the Best Place For Car Spotting?
- [The Car In Your Driveway] – Land Rover Series II
- [Two Wheel Passion] – Romans Bol D’Or MV Agusta F3 Racer
- [The BMW Obsession] – BMW M1
Join us each week as we recap some of the best content on DriveTribe. Let’s help this social network grow!
Don’t forget to join the GTN Tribe and if you have a Tribe that you’d like to tell us about, please contact us here!